MVP's newest soap!
Jet black detox soap. This is MVP’s current favorite soap. It’s beautiful, its smell is crisp and energizing, and the lather is an inky gray. Great as a face soap or body bar.
MVP’s spokes-dog Indigo is happy to announce a winter sale!
Enter coupon code “polarvortex” at check out to receive 15% off orders of $10 or more!
The oatmeal soaps (Tea Tree & Unscented) are soothing for dry, itchy skin caused by the winter weather. Our new lip balms, made with organic jojoba & coconut oils, will moisturize chapped lips and keep them from cracking.
All orders will include a free sample!
FYFV can speak from experience - MVP soaps are UH-MAZING.
vegan sushi with crispy tofu, avocado, carrot, and red bell pepper. used this rice recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/perfect-sushi-rice/
Vegan red velvet cake with chocolate mousse frosting / RecipeLookin good mama
BBQ tempeh and steamed greens for breakfast. And coffee! Gotta get that snow shoveling energy going. #vegan #whatveganseat
vegan strawberry pancakes topped with cherry preserves, and cafe con leche.
BBQ tempeh sammies with caramelized onions and mushrooms and avocado, with a side of onion rings.
Patchouli Red Clay with Calendula Vegan Soap by Myshkin Vegan Products
No palm oil! No fragrance oil! No artificial dyes! No animal products!
All natural all the time.
I adore this soap. Currently using it as my body bar and face soap. The spiciness of patchouli is the way I want to awake up.
Just listed it on the shop—you can get it here
palm-free vegan soaps are hard to find, make sure to check these out!!
Tofu Parmesan with steamed broccoli in marinara. #whatveganseat
1. Slice extra firm tofu into 1/3-1/4 inch thick cutlets and press out the water. Marinate them if desired but make sure they’re not too wet.
2. Make your batter by whisking the milk, flour, vinegar, salt, pepper, and seasonings together in a medium sized bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 450F. Dip each piece into the batter and then into the breadcrumbs on each side. Place on a lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 8-9 mins at 450F and then flip and bake for another 8-9 minutes watching closely at the end. You want them very crispy and golden! Top with heated pasta sauce and broccoli.
5. To reheat: Bake for 5 mins on each side at 450F. They do NOT reheat well in the microwave. Note that cutlets will get soft in the fridge so reheating in the oven is essential to crisp them up again.
adapted from the eggplant parmesan recipe at: http://ohsheglows.com/2011/11/08/eggplant-parmesan/